At The Exchange, a beautiful home is just the beginning of what you’ll have. From the Safeway on the ground floor to the sky lounge on the 17th floor, our community is filled with amenities designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable. It’s truly a Wheaton apartment with everything.
- Stylish & Functional Gourmet Kitchens With Granite Island & Counter top*
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautiful Wood-Look Flooring In Kitchen, Foyer & Living Areas
- Private Patios & Balconies In Select Homes
- Expansive Floor to Ceiling Windows In Select Homes
- Breath Taking Views Through-Out The Washington DC Metropolitan Area
- Full Sized Washer & Dryer In All Apartment Home
- Cable & Internet ready
- *Certain floor plans may have different finishes depending on what floor they're on. To tour our floor plans and see what amenities may be available, please call us at 855-484-1956
The Exchange is a dog and cat, pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of 2 pets (dogs or cats) per apartment. Pet fees, deposits and breed restrictions apply. The following breed restrictions include dogs that are known to be aggressive towards strangers and / or children, or to be destructive in indoor environments. Pets that contain a mix of any of the breeds listed are not permitted. Restricted Pet Breeds are the following: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Tosa Inu, Staffordshire Terrier (American or Bull), Bull Terrior, Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Siberian Husky, Malamute, Wolf-Dog Hybrid, Great Dane, St. Bernard, Akita, Chow-Chow.